i’ve been feeling a little nostalgic as of late, so this month’s mix is a collection of songs i listened to heavily when i was around 21 (give or take a year). here are the tracks, most of them listened to on a CASSETTE TAPE and each one with it’s own associated memory.
- un rayo del sol by le mans
- the joy of living by blueboy
- pearl by chapterhouse
- babies by pulp
- emma’s house by the field mice
- a day’s wait by black fantastic
- wild wood (portishead remix) by paul weller
- sleep well tonight by gene
- dinosaur #3 by adorable
hope you enjoy this as much as 21-year old me did!
xoxo, chanel no. 5